skyrim fast smithin...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen
skyrim fast smithing leveling mod - Download Easiest and quickest mod for 100 smithing.
skyrim fast smithing leveling mod - Download Easiest and quickest mod for 100 smithing.
Gruppe: Mitglied
Beigetreten: 2021-10-14
Neuer Digger

Über mich

Download skyrim fast smithing leveling mod

CLICK DOWNLOAD

Easiest and quickest mod for 100 smithing.

This helps speeds up leveling the Smithing skill by allowing you to and would often require several hours of fast traveling around. › Xbox One › Role-Playing › Western-Style. I hate having to smith iron daggers just to level up. And Enchanting is even more of a pain. I don't want a cheat mod. For The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on the Xbox One, an easy to understand mod that Will be quick to get me to smithing. I'm looking for a mod that slows down the rate smith levels up. It is ridiculously easy to max this out, and since I don't. You can also just change the leveling rate for smithing using Community uncapper. If you want to get smithing leveled up twice as fast, just change the. Changes the crafting skill level up formulas for Smithing, Tempering, Enchanting, Disenchanting and Alchemy. The vanilla formulas are quite.

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Steam. Store Page. Global Achievements. Apathy View Profile View Posts. I hate having to smith iron daggers just to level up. And Enchanting is even more of a pain. I don't want a cheat mod. But i'm wondering if there is any mods out there that make these functions a little more reasonable and less grindy? I always cap out at level 50, have a ton of combat skills maxed. But my smithing, alchemy, etc always dwindle in comparison because its just too much of a pain in the ass to level. Showing 1 - 15 of 16 comments. Alphie View Profile View Posts. There are quite few mods on Nexus skyrim that modifies the smithing perks. SkyRe is possible the most popular crafting overhaul mod on Nexus. Omgwtfbbqkitten View Profile View Posts. Both Enchanting and Smithing are fairly easy to level if you do it right and have the appropriate bonuses. The key to both is completing the quest for the Aetherial Crown and the quest for Ancient Knowledge, both quests require a minimum level for difficulty though. If you do them too early you may need a companion or two. Enchanting goes up really fast using this method. You just need enough soul gems. Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten ; 22 Nov, pm. Uncle64 View Profile View Posts. It is useless to make daggers. Dont use armor that you find in caves. You can sell them for ingots, get your self one pickaxe so you can mine your own ore. Do your own armor, do your own rings etc. Use soulgems to encant them and you lvl fast. Last edited by Uncle64 ; 22 Nov, pm. The Azincourt sword mod is helpful with smithing. It's cheap to make and is high-value, so it boosts your smithing quickly. It's also nice looking and does good damage. Actually don't use skyre. The new less buggy rereleased version Perkus Maximus is the one you want. Originally posted by Avarice85 :. Some are really obsessed to improve smithing to a in 5 levels Download the Bosmer Armor Pack a mod here on steam workshop in 4 parts, or on the nexus as a single download. You'll get sweet armor to use in your game and smithing and enchanting will both become unnecessarily easy to raise. Just do this: Craft Iron until you can slot a steelcrafting perk. Buy all the leather and leather strips in whiterun and craft like a hundred Bosmer bracers. Sell some to vendors for gold list price is g each , then go and buy all the filled soulgems you can from Farengar, or whoever, and enchant some of the remainder of your bracers. Go to another town far away Maybe Markarth or Solitude so that the vendors have time to refresh, buy all the leather and soulgems there, sell your enchanted bracers to get your money back, then go back to whiterun, buy all the leather and soul gems, rinse and repeat. You'll cap your smithing stupidly fast and your enchanting half as fast. This is why I actually prefer to use the same Bosmer armor sets in Immersive Armors, because that mod rebalances the crafting. Bosmer bracers in the original mod only require 1 leather and 2 leather strips, they raise your smith skill very quickly, and they are worth a lot, particularly if you refine them on an armor bench. Last edited by StormGryffen ; 23 Nov, am. Originally posted by SpeedFreak :. Try looking into the mod Ars Metallica, in that case, I would suggest? It's a mod that overhauls smithing in such a way that you gain smithing skill for mining and smelting, in addition to some other overhauls. It seems more reasonable than suggesting an entire perk overhaul mod, but T3ndo's Perkus Maximus is a pretty popular work in progress mod that overhauls all perks in the game and adds similar skill-ups to smithing. Sorry however I've made more saves made that I can count so I know what it is Factualious View Profile View Posts. So, you want effect of grinding, without having to grind Since the game is set up so that your skills improve when you use them, there isn't going to be a non-cheat-like way of getting around that. Your best bet may be to do a web search for "skyrim smithing mods". Originally posted by StormGryffen :. Per page: 15 30 Date Posted: 22 Nov, pm. Posts: Discussions Rules and Guidelines. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic harassment, fighting, or rude posts. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Some geospatial data on this website is provided by geonames. View mobile website. Log In Sign Up. Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password? Don't have an account? Sign up for free! What do you need help on? Cancel X. Topic Archived. Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. User Info: Leonsdss User Info: Drodge Its a mod called Level Booster. It gives you an auto-Alteration spell that lets you choose the speed of leveling and pick exactly which skill tree you want to level up. Its excellent for when you are testing mods or if you had a play through get messed up and want to get yourself back to where you were but not be tempted to take everything and be OP. Drodge posted Thanks, I'd just rather not go through smithing again as I found it tedious and boring the first 3 times. User Info: alaindc. And, best of all, for exemple You can level up your other skills normally. User Info: VexNoFace. I like leveling up naturally from nothing except those two skills, no desire to level either up ever again. VexNoFace likes it rough. User Info: jordoneus Also if you would rather get the xp for levelling you can use Sheogorath's cheat menu to level skills and will still receive xp as normal. Only goes in increments of 1 or 6 but still only takes a minute or two to reach More topics from this board Any sexy female npc mods for xbox one? General 5 Answers How do you activate the pedestal in the Midden? Side Quest 3 Answers Help!! How do I get the race compatibility mod for skyrim on xbox one? General 2 Answers Game keeps crashing, too many mods? Tech Support 4 Answers. Ask A Question. Browse More Questions. Keep me logged in on this device. Forgot your username or password? User Info: Leonsdss44 Leonsdss44 4 years ago 1 Need an easy to understand mod that Will be quick to get me to smithing, thanks for your future patience. User Info: alaindc alaindc 4 years ago 4 or simply get cheat room. User Info: jordoneus jordoneus 4 years ago 6 Also if you would rather get the xp for levelling you can use Sheogorath's cheat menu to level skills and will still receive xp as normal. Imperious broken? But will it include a VRAM, mod cap, and reserve space upgrade? Swordsinger build. Mermaid Tail? How do you activate the pedestal in the Midden? Side Quest. Game keeps crashing, too many mods? Tech Support.

Zeitzone

America/New York

Beruf

skyrim fast smithing leveling mod
Soziale Netzwerke

Telegram

Mitgliedsaktivität
Forumsbeiträge
Themen
Fragen
Antworten
Kommentare zur Frage
Gefällt
Erhaltene Likes
0/10
Rang
Blog-Beiträge
Blog-Kommentare

Das Forum ist da!

Du hast Fragen, aber weißt nicht, an wen du dich direkt melden sollst? Dann registriere dich jetzt auf AndroidDigger.de und stelle deine Fragen im Forum! AndroidDigger und die Community werden dir umgehend helfen.